This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded investment manager to grow within our Investment Team, that is responsible to analyze all of our acquisition targets and integrate the acquired Amazon FBA assets into our operations team.
- You own our commercial and financial due diligence processes of Amazon FBA businesses and make final investment recommendations for these.
- You have both an investor and operator skill set – you are highly analytical and detail oriented, yet also pro-active with a can-do attitude.
- Post acquisition, you are the driver to integrate the assets into the wider portfolio and work closely together with our growth & operations managers to ensure a smooth handover.
- You build systems and optimize investment and integration processes for our rapid growth phase to enable an even quicker due diligence process.
- You love deep diving into issues that don’t make sense on first sight and identifying the reasoning for them.
- You have completed your studies in Accounting / Finance, Business, Economics or other quantitative subjects with excellent grades (top 15% of your year or better)
- You have 1+ years of experience in investment banking (M&A), private equity or top tier strategy consulting
- You have a proven track record of personal and professional achievements
- You are highly structured and detail-oriented
- You thrive entrepreneurial ambition, are pro-active and have a hands-on mentality
- Any experience in a fast-growing startup environment, Amazon FBA or fluency in German a plus